- Help!!! We need the yu yu or Winyumo software to upload the ladder en pc files into the Hitachi Seiki CA20 (seicos III ) Who can help us!! Thanks in advance Rinus ...
- 01/21/14 07:59: Machine Repair (by John (35))
- 01/21/14 09:37: "Hitachi Seiki TS15" (by Nicolae Borota)
- 01/22/14 11:20: Hitachi Seiki TS15 (by John (35))
Top tags: software, Hitachi Seiki, ladder, upload ladder, ladder en files.
- could anybody help me how to solve this alarm. please... i got this when power up the ...
- 01/30/11 20:52: Y03 amp unequiped (by Tata (32412,624))
- 04/18/14 14:37: "Y03 amp unequipped" (by John (37))
Top tags: alarm, anybody, unequipped.
- Does anyone have experience with resolving this alarm? It occurs at random when the machine is running a program - does not seem to correlate with any axis ...
- 05/09/10 11:33: I had the same problem. (by Dave (13))
- 05/14/10 00:14: please who can for me manual repair fanuc &mori seiki (by hung (105326,22271))
Top tags: experience, alarm, run program.
- Hi! I have this error on my Nexus CNC: 302 atc arm driver malf. alarm I checked Mitsubishi CNC SERVO MR-J2-CT60 and I found that has an error displayed: Z01, which means, "Absolute position detector data lost. The data in the detector has been lost ...
- 11/23/16 18:34: Hello (by ISRAEL (110413,36310))
Top tags: CNC, alarm, error, mazak, Mitsubishi CNC.
- Dear All, I am trying to connect PG to mitsubishi meldas 500 control system via PCIN software... Now i can Data out( download) program and parameters from the machine, I found some of the parameters r lost. I need to Data IN (upload) the parameter ...
- 06/12/12 06:40: That was 50. Here is for M520A (by aoaby)
- 06/13/12 05:24: need to set reference point for dogless axis. (by jaison)
- 06/13/12 07:35: Not sure (by aoaby)
Top tags: software, Mitsubishi, communication, mitsubishi meldas, program machine.
Water Torture, Washington
Water Torture, Washington
- I have a Mori SL25A/500 that is giving me a alarm, EX0357. It came about after trying to tool change. The turret did not move AT ALL and after 10 seconds or so the alarm popped up. The full alarm reads "EX0357 Turret index time up" Everything ...
- 02/22/12 21:35: Turret problems (by hoot)
Top tags: alarm, spindle, production, shop, greatly appreciated.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.00
- We have 8 robodrill machines from fanuc with 31i control. We need to edit the ladder and have found that it has a password protecting it. We have contacted the machine builder and everyone involved with this machine and no one has put a password on ...
- 04/22/10 04:21: 31i with Renishaw system (by Scott (155614,37131))
- 04/22/10 17:50: robodrill password (by SEIKI MAN)
- 02/21/12 04:28: Password (by Robert (10))
Top tags: Fanuc, ladder, password, ladder password, fanuc password.
- I have a Hitachi Seiki 3NE-300 lathe with a Fanuc 6T control. The turret will not seat. It indexes to the correct tool position but the unclamp solenoid will not shut off. Pulled unclamp relay to seat the turret and allow the program to continue. ...
- 02/12/15 15:18: parameter changes (by Jeff Lough)
- 02/12/15 20:20: parameters 3ne 300 (by m jay)
- 11/18/15 09:06: (by Jeff Lough)
Top tags: Fanuc, lathe, Hitachi Seiki, fanuc control, turret.
- i have alarm 209 that WILL NOT clear out. Put oil and grease in it and it still wont clear. Machine is a Mazak Nexxus 510C VMC. Any help would be a ...
Top tags: alarm, VMC, Mazak alarm, grease, 510c vmc.
Top Posts on #CNC: The CNC Forum